Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How can a 20 year old male get rid of the feeling of being homosexual ?

sir i am 20 yrs male and some times i feel i want to sex with other middle aged man... sir my question is that how to avoid this thoughts from my mind?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Dear Sir
If such thought are distressing than Cognitive behavior and interpersonal treatment is available. Though not ethically correct but going through magazines or audio-visual materials about heterosexual intimacy may be helpful. Medication helps to reduce stress, anxiety, depression due to such repeated thoughts.
Answered: Fri, 23 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Have you consulted a psychotherapist for it?
Sometimes these feelings are natural for some person,but if u find guiltyness do consult a psychotherapist.
Try to neglect the thoughts,engage yourself in the sports ,hobbies you like most.
Do meditation.
Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor