Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

How can Radicular Symptoms be treated ?

Right portion of the body getting vain problem and feeing unconsious. Doctor diagnosed `Radiarlar Systems (RUL/RLL)
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You are probably having weakness of Right Upper Limb (RUL) and Right Lower limb (RLL). Please provide more details like how the weakness occurred. Any weakness of half of the face, difficulty in drinking fluids, smiling. Any headache. Do you have hypertension, diabetes or any other significant medical history. The Doctor may have diagnosed Radicular syndrome where something is pressing and irritating your nerves in the back. Medicine may be given to relieve the pain and if there is some mass there, surgery may be required. Avoid excess bending movements of the back, avoid lifting heavy weights. Follow up with your Doctor and get required management.
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
about I think You have mis under stood DOCTORS EXPLANATION. Give some details
to under stand your problem.Heard for the first time about Radiarlar system.
Answered: Sun, 7 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor