Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

157 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can OCD be treated ?

I ve been having these thoughts about hurting my girlfriend for about one month now, these thoughts have been causing a lot of anxiety and worry. Also about a couple days ago I read an article on schizophrenia and its gotten me worry that I might have it. I ve been obsessing about it, I was wondering is this OCD or something else? would anybody know what this could possibly be?
Tue, 17 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
it is not ocd but sadistic thought .anyway you have to consult a good psychiatrist and a psychologist to overcome your behavioral modification ,don't worry it is completly revert as it is very begining.don't hesitate othervise it'll create so many problem
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....