Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

How can I treat weight loss ?

hi I am nowrin.20 years old (F).weight 46 kg. last 2 years I lost almost 12 kg weight.I can t eat enough & always be is seen at after altrasonography test that I have some very small tumer at my gall bladder .But doc said nothing is serious & to do another test after 6 months.& in last 2 years I am not my hight is still 5 1 like 2 years there anything to do for me.Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query.
Your weight lose require evaluation as within 2 yrs 12 kg wt loss is matter to be worried.
Consult your doctor and find out that you have got any deteriorating disease.
Go for Xray chest,Blood TC,DC,ESR.
Go for blood sugar,fasting and post lunch.
Take high nourishing diet.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor