Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

How can I treat the tiny pimples on the foreskin of a 11 month old child ?

My son is 11 months. He is not cercumsized. excuse the spelling. When we bath him i pull back the foreskin to clean and notice he has a bunch of tiny pimples . Should i be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

Thanks for choosing HCM..,

Tiny pimples on glans or coronal area...,

usually due to rubbing with hand...,

dirt will go and infect the Smegma....

So He will get that problem...,

called ....BALANITIS......

1) Thorough cleansing of the area with...,

Lukewarm salt water..,

2) Apply topically Momentasome, Clotrimazole..,

and gentamycin cream...,night times.,

3) Ofloxacin (Zanocin ) syrup 2 spf 2 times daily..,

4) Atarax syrup (Dextrophenaramine) 2 spf 3 times daily..,

ok..good luck.,
Answered: Tue, 13 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
There is no other complaint like excessive crying when you retract the fore skin so in that case it will not be any thing to get worried about.
Still as a precaution I would suggest you to consult a Paediatrician and get him examined.
Answered: Tue, 13 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor