Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

How can I treat small bruises on my hip and can they be cancerous or a result of diabetes ?

ive had a small bruise for 3 months and it wont go away! i have a small bruise on my hip and ive had it for 3 months now. i didnt get hit or punched or anything so i have no idea why its there. its not lumping up and it doesnt hurt to touch it at all either. please put my mind at ease, cause i dont wanna fear of having cancer or diabetes
Asked On : Tue, 24 Feb 2015
Answers:  2 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Well a bruise doesn't stay for so long,probably it has formed a hematoma (collection of blood)...needs a incision and drainage..consult a surgeon who can help you ...
take care,
Answered: Sun, 8 Mar 2015
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
bruises don't remain so long .as it is related to skin nobody can comment without seeing it .so consult a doctor.Like everything that glitters is not gold;every bruise should not be cancer or diabetes.
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor