Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

How can I treat severe ear pain after drenching in rain ?

Dear Doctor , my ears are paining since three days like hell since i drenced in rain ,there is pressure built,,,,,,,can u suggest some pain killer
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
you an take iguprofen and paracetamol.and show to your ent surgeon.
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.The symptoms are suggestive of ear infection.The pressure you are feeling could be some pus collection inside.Please visit your ent surgeon at the earliest as the ear drum may perforate and lead to problems.You can take any analgesic that suits you,
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor