Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

How can I treat pimple like thing on my penis ?

hi doctor i have got pimple like things on my penis which are black headed i am 17 old and i never had sex how could i prevent them I use to use to masturbate every day ,does it seems a problem?
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
if you had never had sex then there is less chance of sexaully trasmited disease.This may be local infection. Please try to maintain personal hygiene of genitalia. changing inner wear and wash it properly. If you had continue then you had to visit your doctor
take care
for detail
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
it may be due to some infection or allergy or heat.
u need not to worry as u have no sexual exposure
keep it clean and dry
wear loose and cotton cloths
apply antibiotic cream at night and powder in morning
drink more water
remain in cool area.
if not better in 5 day better to consult dermatologist
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor