Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

How can I treat painful hemorrhoids ?

2 years ago I had a anal abcess,it was opened and drained and it hasnt bothered me since but it did leave a hole. the just top is open tho. Im now having a issue with hemorrids and have some werid pain... its not a constant pain, but it comes in waves and its like a sharp pain or sometimes a feeling of like my skin is tearing.. it doesnt hurt to poop i have no bleeding or puss drainage.. and ideas ? im 33
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  199
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for query
It is only a case of perianal abscess that has been drained properly ,if not properly drained it becomes fitula in ano.So right now it is neither haemmorroids nor fistula ,but only a well managed perianal abscess.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor