Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

How can I treat facial skin rash ?

Hi sir I am really stressed about my skin and my face of which I don t know the problem I have prolonged rushes at my face since my idolesence stage it has never gone it s stressing me infact what can you assist me with I need your advice please thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic.
The rushes on your face that you have mentioned could be a condition called "Rosacea". This is a chronic skin condition which is described as redness (or rushes as you said) of facial skin. There are numerous triggers that may cause rosacea such as sun, stress, excercise, skin care products, alcohol, hot or cold weather etc etc. Rosacea may also present with pimples at times. It is usually just a cosmetic skin condition but may affect the eyes at times.
You can visit a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment . There are oral and topical medications that help control the redness and acne(pimples) alongwith maybe a slight change in lifestyle if required to avoid the triggers.
I hope this helps .
Take care and be healthy.
But, it maybe cosmetically
Answered: Fri, 3 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor