Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

How can I treat early ejaculation ?

Hello Doctor , I have early ejaculation issue please help me i am 32 years old Hello Doctor, I have early ejaculation issue please help me i am 32 years old
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome,
you have to give the time of ejaculation,then we can say whether it is premature or normal.
give the time
how long in past
why you say it is early
you clarify these questions
then we can give you answer
thanking you
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Premature ejaculation is more of a mental issue than being a physical problem.The factors responsible are mental stress;over work;fatigue and tiredness;over excitement during sex etc.See if you have any of these problems and try to solve those.To improve timing you can do pelvic exercises like Kegel's exercise to improve pelvic muscle strength and try the stop and start method where you need to stop a minute before ejaculation and then restart sex again after a minute.For more details regarding exercise you can consult a doctor close by.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor