How can I treat dry hair and dandruff ?

I hav enough thick hair but they r vry dry. I dont have dandruff . Plz suggest a remedy for dry hair. i m 19
Wed, 1 Feb 2012
hi
do
-use conditioner after shampoo.
-avoid direct sun exposure
-use almond oil
-wash ur hair less frequently
-drink more water.
-u can use hair serum.
-eat more fruits

i am in problem of hair falling and of 33 year old used many head and Shoulder Shampoo with conditioner and i still have dandruff.one day i was consulted to use some fungal medicine and used one a day for 20 days and found good for 7 months and now i have started using evion cup. in this winter i got back the same problem plz help me. the dandruff is very strange comes out with many hairs that makes me really depressed.

I take medicine of acne and also apply cream on face day n night but i have dry dandruff patches on scalp so plz rply me so can i use noskurf lotion+protar k shampoo+ topisal 6% lotion on scalp...is there any problem or not..? This treatment Create any allergy or not..??

Hi ..... I am having a lot of dandruff..I have tried a lot of shampoos.. but nothing works... My dandruff comes in patches allover my scalp... I end up shampooing more than 4 to 5 times a week... this makes my hair really dry and brittle.. Please suggest something for this.. Thanks...

Recent questions on Scalp

Not sure where to start, my husband has been to dr s and dermatologist , they have ran test n biaposy , He has bumps especially on his scalp but all over n itches, his hands and feet have been so red n burning that later they peeled like they were burnt, his throat has swollen almost shut, this has been going on since December and they still have not found the reason Right now his head is full of bumps and itching and his foot is swollen twice it s size, he can t walk on it then tomorrow it will move to another area of his body I sure hope you can help