Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How can I terminate my pregnancy ?

i have not been having my periods since a month now..and 4 days ago..i took a pregnancy test..and it was positive. it may be over 49 days.. but not by many days..and we did use protection. we visited a gynaecologist today in the evening..but she told me i need to tell my parents.. as a legal guardian..which i cannot do. i know it is wrong..but i want to terminate it..because both of us are not ready.. please help i m at a loss... i am going in for an USG to determine the no.of days... but please suggest what i need to do.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  155
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic..
first get an usg done after which u can go for termination..if your pregnancy can be terminated medically then its not a problem..but still there are chances of incomplete abortion..better get it done legally to avoid complications in future..
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor