Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How can I stop the unusual discharge that started after intercource ?

im 14 and i have had sex with two guys who were virgins but after the first guy i started to get unusal discharge is this normal what can i do to fix it without my parents knowing?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Unusual discharge as you say , if it is smelly, itchy, and change in colour, could mean an infection ,You must see a doctor and get it treated as this needs an examination.

Avoid having multiple partner as this is a risk factor for Std's and other diseases as well, make sure your partner uses protection.

Wish you good health
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor