Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

How can I stop pregnancy without any risk treatment ?

I havin sex relation wid my byfrnd near abt 20, 21 sep.. n my periods date ws 26 sep. bt i missed period. im pregnant now.. bt due to some prblem we get late to take treatment to abort pregnacy.. now i consult to medical store he tell me d medicine mifemed to stop pregnacy. is dis right or riskful. if not den tell me d rite one plz. widout risk treatment.. if widout risk isnt posible den i ll gv birth to baby. actualy im unmarried so tell me plz i cant talk to doctor directly.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  275
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Ms.Preet
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.From what i could gather, it could be that he works late night or undergoing some kind of stress and is not having a quality sleep. Let me tell you, even sleep deprivation may also lead to all what you have mentioned.So firstly please try to talk to him, while keeping your calm, and find out what is bothering him. Give him assurance, being his sister that all is going to be well. If still things persists, he may be taken to a psychiatric physician.There are certain tests done of the blood and or urine, from which the presence or amount of any illicit drugs can be found out. So if prescribed by the psychatrist, you may go ahead with the same. But meanwhile, I would suggest you to give him as much mental/ emotional support as possible.And try to gain his confidence so that he starts confiding to you about his day to day activities, which help you guide him better. Hope I on behalf of HealthcareMagic Team, could guide you in proper way.Wishing your brother a quicker recovery.
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Dear Ms Preet
We should not jump to any conclusions like ganja etc,we need to sit with him at peace and have a thorough discussion,we need to see is he suffering from any kind of stress or what.Please dont lose your temper while speaking to him,if it seems there is nothing mentally,ask him to get a full routine check up with baseline investigations.Keep a watch on his phone,people he meets and try and solve his problems with sympathy.Dont overreact,I am sure you will find a diagnosis and eventually a treatment for him
Answered: Sun, 31 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor