Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

How can I stop mustache growth for 2 yrs till I am 16 yrs ?

hi docter i am 14 years and 6 months old my moustache hair grows very large quantity in under my nose so what i did to remove the hair and the hair never grows till the year of 16
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  207
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.After age of 12-14 years in male the changes takes place in body you start showing male type growth from boy.So it is normal to grow mustache at this age.You can trim as per your need.But can not prevent them from growing.bye.
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
its due to age related hormonal changes that take place in body.
u need not to worry as its natural and normal
still u want to remove it
consult dermatologist
LASER hair removal is the best option for u.
u can trim it also
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor