How can I stop getting pimples whenever I masturbate ?

hi i am 23 male. hwen ever i matrubate i get pimple on my face . how to stop pimple.
Wed, 1 Feb 2012
hi
there is no clear relation between this two.
dont masturbate for 15 days still u will have pimple.
its due to hormonal effect.
apply clear gel twice a day
dont take muck stress it will increase acne

hi i stopped masturbating for about 3weeks and surprisingly the pimples stopped growing but in the last 3 days i masturbated twice and i now have 2 big pimples on my face so how come masturbation doesn t cause acne ? i tried this too many times to make sure that it s not just a coincidence

i have observed from few years that whenever i masturbate for two continous days then i get pimples on my face And it remains for two days and again happens when i masturbate Whats wrong with me i have observed from few years that whenever i masturbate for two continous days then i get pimples on my face And it remains for two days and again happens when i masturbate Whats wrong with me

How I can stop permanently doing Handjob ? If it is any other habits I can.but since 10 years I m doing Handjob. Many of times tried to stop myself but I m deadly addicted with this dirty stuff please help me promote with helpful reference. I m getting so many pains in body and my healthy where not being developed since 10 years I m 24 year old now and my face becoming dirty., no glowness due this habit all over face pimples and suffer with allergy my nose ruin how I take out sperm by doing Handjob. How I take out the pimple take place on face and it is painful and make all over pimples when I pinch it and blood comes out. How I again do Handjob again pimples take place make face so much dirty please kindly help me regarding this waiting for your best promote suggestion thank you

Recent questions on  Acne vulgaris

I was on Yasmin birth control for about 16 years and decided to stop taking it a couple of months ago. This is actually the third time I've stopped over the years because each time I do, I get a bumpy rash behind my ears, on the side of my neck, and on my forehead. It doesn't appear as normal acne does and progressively gets worse and itches. Why would this be happening each time I stop?

Hi I live in australia,basically from hyderabad.I ve pigmentation in my face from acne& ?sun damage.I want try laser Rx.Which laser is the best.I was told fractional laser or yag laser.Is it right choice for dark skinned people like me.How much it cost.Where is the best place in hyderabad?

Hi, I have been using otocomb ointment on some acne sores on my face now for about 4 years. It ususally clears them up in a couple of days and I just use this every 2nd night on the spots only. But I think it is causing some pigmentation problems on my face now. Could this be the cause of it? Thanks

17 Years old, approx 5ft 8 , 60kg, Nothing major in medical history. I have a lot of scars and a little bit of bacne and it continues up too my arms on the outer side up til about 3 or 4 inches before my elbow and it makes me very self concious, how can i get rid of the spots and all the scars? I think it is pigmentation scars.

acne prone skin but very mild.

my face has been this way for the past 3 months what is wrong with my face can someone please help me

Hello sir; I had a kidney stone pain around 5 weeks ago so i got a pain killer injection the concern i have is that i am confused whether the staff at clinic used a used a new syringe or not as the clinic was not a very big clinic and i went there...