How can I stop getting pimples whenever I masturbate ?

hi i am 23 male. hwen ever i matrubate i get pimple on my face . how to stop pimple.
Wed, 1 Feb 2012
hi
there is no clear relation between this two.
dont masturbate for 15 days still u will have pimple.
its due to hormonal effect.
apply clear gel twice a day
dont take muck stress it will increase acne

hi i stopped masturbating for about 3weeks and surprisingly the pimples stopped growing but in the last 3 days i masturbated twice and i now have 2 big pimples on my face so how come masturbation doesn t cause acne ? i tried this too many times to make sure that it s not just a coincidence

i have observed from few years that whenever i masturbate for two continous days then i get pimples on my face And it remains for two days and again happens when i masturbate Whats wrong with me i have observed from few years that whenever i masturbate for two continous days then i get pimples on my face And it remains for two days and again happens when i masturbate Whats wrong with me

How I can stop permanently doing Handjob ? If it is any other habits I can.but since 10 years I m doing Handjob. Many of times tried to stop myself but I m deadly addicted with this dirty stuff please help me promote with helpful reference. I m getting so many pains in body and my healthy where not being developed since 10 years I m 24 year old now and my face becoming dirty., no glowness due this habit all over face pimples and suffer with allergy my nose ruin how I take out sperm by doing Handjob. How I take out the pimple take place on face and it is painful and make all over pimples when I pinch it and blood comes out. How I again do Handjob again pimples take place make face so much dirty please kindly help me regarding this waiting for your best promote suggestion thank you

Recent questions on  Acne vulgaris

i am qasim. 27years male.

hi! hoping so that u wil be fine. sir i am suffring of great hair loss due to small pimples/acne in the roots of my hairs. when this pimple become dry it pulls/remove my hair out of scalpe. this mostly happend on the top scalp of head and when i rub it with nails the dry pimple along with healthy hair comes in. wheras there is a rare less fall of hair when i use comb.

please send me disaeas name as per above symptomes

Hello doctor I have been using a product called dermatol to try and clear my acne sometimes it works sometimes it makes it worse and it makes me my complextion to change to lighter. If I stop using it I get a serious lumpy breakout .I was wondering what I could do to stop this struggle.my face is very oily and has opened up visible pores now caused by past acne

hi i am 27 getting married this month, i have been suggested to take tarana for a month to delay my period which are falling on my marriage date, i am olready taking isotroin 10mg (since 1 week) for my acne, is it safe to take both the medicines simultaneously?

hi iam 41 yr old female with what I belive hormonole acne but im scared of side affects Accutane and drugs have. I forgote to mention I had theiroid deasea do you belive I could be good patient for any of these drugs. amnesteem claravis sotret. please help.

acne prone skin but very mild.

my face has been this way for the past 3 months what is wrong with my face can someone please help me

Hello sir; I had a kidney stone pain around 5 weeks ago so i got a pain killer injection the concern i have is that i am confused whether the staff at clinic used a used a new syringe or not as the clinic was not a very big clinic and i went there...