How can I stop bleeding after intercourse ?

hi im a girl and after intercourse i have bleeding frm 2 days.now what can i do to stop bleeding?
Sat, 11 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
hi i am a girl i have had sex for the first time in years an hour after the intercourse i started bleeding it has been a week since and i'm still bleeding help.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi asifa;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
IF you had bleeding after first time sex then it can be due to hymenal tear but it is very little and occurs for some time and not for 2 days.Another cause of bleeding after sex is due to perineal tear in vagina.Since the bleeding has been form 2 days it will be better to get examined and treated by a Gynaecologist.So please do not wait and consult and get treated immediately.
Thanks