Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

How can I stop anxiety ?

I ve dealt with anxiety for almost half a year now and its really bothering me. I thought I was going to have a heart attack one day because my chest hurt, but it turned out to be the cause of costo chondritis. However, the doctor also said I had anxiety. Since that day, I ve started to pay really close attention to my heart beat, and always find it hard to breathe only when i do pay attention to my breathing? How can I stop this anxiety problem? Also, my costo chondritis never healed, can that be causing the hard to breathe problem? I m 16 btw. ty.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
its horrible, I've had it for fifteen years now. Its never stopped just learned how to cope with things better. there are medications out there, counseling, relaxation and meditation also excersise is good. you will probably have it forever you will just learn to cope with it better and you will be able to live more normal and not worry so much
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor