Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

How can I solve my gastric problem ?

I develop gas in my stomach when I eat certain foods. Can it be get treated.?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Feb 2012
Answers:  3 Views:  157
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to hcm
dear patient best would be to avoid those foods instead of taking any medication which will not help you much.

take care
dr vikas poddar
Answered: Mon, 27 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan's  Response
Hello jaganpreet,

It is best to avoid the foods which causes symptoms of gas formation like bloated feeling , belching etc. Food like Dal, Potatoes, etc are best avoided. If you have symptoms .. take one chewable tablet of GELUSIL MPS. Have a nice day .
Answered: Mon, 27 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Flatulance if causing trouble better watch for your lifestyle and diet .
avoid heavy food at night . regular intake of fresh buttermilk with saindhav(rock salt) will benefit you .
Plain flour product should be avoided . ready to eat and fried items should be less in your meal .
regular walkung and exercise will benefit your dugestive power.
for more feel free to ask on


Answered: Tue, 28 Feb 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor