Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

How can I remove blemishes from my face ?

how to get rid of blemishes on face ..
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  101
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
welcome to health care magic
watermelon juice applied and gently massaged on the blemished area. Left on for 15 minutes will definitely help.carrot juice applied for 15 minutes for 15 days will clear the blemished skin.
good luck have fruits juices more and coconut water
Answered: Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

I guess you are talking about dark patches on the cheeks ,and if it is so then it is called Melasma.It is a very resistant condition .The most important thing would be to use a good sunscreen daily thrice.
At night you can use a triple combination cream or hydroquionone cream or tretinoin cream over the patch.
Since these cream are prescription based creams you need to consult a dermatologist for the same.

So kindly consult a dermatologist for the same.

Dr.Bharat chawda
Answered: Wed, 22 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor