Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce weight and tummy without exercise ?

hi my weight is 50kg and height is 5;2 and now i am getting weight 10kg and my tommy is increes as well. now how can i reduce my waight & tommy because i dont have time to do exercise...please tell me
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  145
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Radiologist 's  Response
welcome to weight involves adopting a holistic way of life including-proper diet,avoiding oily deep fried snacks,coke and such type juices,eating at the right time-no skipping meals,doing exercise -atleast 45 minutes of brisk walk-daily is necessary and finally keeping a positive frame of mind -not fretting if you donot lose adequate weight.Keeping one fit and flexible should come utmost than simply intention of losing weight.Other ways are surgeries like liposuction etc..but these will help only if you achieve diet control else they will fail.Take care.
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor