Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce the size of my abdomen ?

hi dr my abdominal size has so increase ihave have 3 child with sezar how can i reduce my abdomen size im on diet also walk & use abdomen belt but ther is no result
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello uzma
The measures you have adopted are perfect. Excercise calls for more duration as you have to burn fats. Amongst medicines trifla is good still better is medhohar guggul
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Uzma, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

It is common after you have had more deliveries via C- section as muscles become weak due to stretching and muscle tension. Kindly don’t worry and have patience. Just wearing Abdominal belt wont help.

Follow these lifestyle changes:
1.) Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.
2.) Exercise regularly for an hours daily, this should include Abdominal Crunches and brisk walking
3.) Avoid high calorie foods
4.) Eat and sleep on time.

Wish you Good Health.

Take Care.
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor