Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce the pain in my wrist while all reports after injury show no problems ?

Sir, My name is Jayant and i am 21 Years old. I had a gm injury on my wrist and i am a person of 65 kg. I am done with the MRI and CT scan but it came normal. But the pain in wrist is still there. So what should i do now? I am thinking that it s a Normal injury and i should give up bike driving and writing for some time for letting the wrist get healed up? Am i doing correct? I already have shown myself to the hand surgeon .
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

If you find them to be aggravating factors you can reduce them.

You check out if you can find relief by avoiding more activity with your concerned hand.

You take pain killers when the intensity of pain is more.

Through your doctors advise you can go for physiotherapy.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor