Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce the pain in my knees which was knocked when I was thirteen ?

Hi I m 36 years old . I have knocked knees from the time I was thirteen. I did not undergo any surgery . I have a lot of pain nowa days in my knees and I find it hard to stand or walk for long. Please tell me how can I reduce the pain and how do I stop it getting worse
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
hi Rosemary,
You have Arthritis. what is your wieght?Dont go for surgery without doing primary measures, such as wieght reduction, exersise, panchakarma an ayurvedic procedure. It has exellent result on Arthritis. Take tab Mahayogtag gugul 2 tab bd, along with Rasnasaptak kashay 2tsf bd. Take one laxative like caster oil 1 tsf with warm water. It will reduce youe selling and pains. For any Quaries contact me on phn no 09859866685.
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
  User's Response
Dear Dr. Shilpa
Sorry just one more thing. I do not have any swelling. It is only the pain.
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to heathcaremagic
hi rosemary
better u go n consult an physio, in physiotherapy some electrotherapeutic modalities r thr , by that ur pain will cum down and after that u hv to start exercises tht will maintain ur strength for daily activities.
thnx for choosing healthcaremagic
tk cr
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor