Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce the pain I have during sex ?

i never enjoy having sex because of can i reduce pain and make myself comfortable? i never enjoy having sex with my husband as it is really painfull for memy husband is 25 years old and i m 18i always pretend that i am also enjoyingas i dont want to let him down because we are newly marriedwhat can i do to reduce pain and enjoy having sex with my husband i never enjoy having sex because of can i reduce pain and make myself comfortable?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic

from ur problem it seems that u r not doing foreplay before is only enjoyed if there is proper foreplay because at that fluid secretion from bartholin gland and hormones properly released which makes and insertion of penis to vagina properly and there is complete pleasure of intercourse...if any other problem is there u may discussed..

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Answered: Fri, 21 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor