Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce my weight ?

HI DOCTOR , am female 23yrs old got married and have kid also i dont why am putting weight pls help me now am 87 kgs how to reduce it
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi hinduhari,

Welcome to HCM.
Body size is for the most part decided by genetic factors.
Usually women tend to put on weight after delivery. Many factors are involved in this. One of the factors being high protein diet consumed by the women immediately after delivery according to the local custom, which varies from region to region, but generally emphasis is to give extra protein, vitamins, fat and minerals to the lady so that she can nourish her child properly.
Best method to reduce weight is to control our diet, regulating fat, protein and carbohydrate intake and supplementing meals with lots of green uncooked or boiled vegetables and restricting all fried food items.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor