Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce my pot belly ?

mam my lower part of stomach is like a stretched bag and it is appearing so dirty. plz help me to reduce it through any exercise. plz give the full details of exercise.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thank you for choosing HCM.
First of all i would start by saying that belly fat can be reduced only with proper diet and exercise.You have to reduce your overall body fat % to have a flat belly.
You can follow these tips:
1.Eat small meals at regular 2-3 hour intervals ( so 4-5 small meals a day )
2.Drink plenty of water
3.Avoid carbs,sugary drinks, processed and fried foods
5.Drink green tea( boosts metabolism)
6.Do some form of cardio followed by crunches , leg raises ( 3sets of 20 reps each set)
7.Sleep early , dont stay up late.
Follow this regimen and you should be on your way to having a tight midsection.
Thank you and take care.
Answered: Fri, 8 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor