Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce my chest ?

i am male have enlarged cheast it was for 5 years old it dont increge or decrese itlook so bad what i shoul do i am 25 old man i have enlarged chest promlem it was last 5 years old it is not decrese or not increse what i shoul do?
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
The condition you are having is known as gynaecomastia and there are many causes for it, but the basic reason being lake of testosteron hormone.
So, for diagnosis of your condition you should consult an endocrinologist and for cosmetic purpose if you want to remove it, surgery can also be planned.
Best of luck.
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor