Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce my body heat ?

hi i am 36 year old female.. i am suffering from mouth ulcer as well as hypothyroid. my body heat has been increased since last six months due to this i am suffering fron UTI ...i drink a water a lot per day. please do help me...!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 27 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  375
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
I think you are taking treatment for hypothyroidism so you are having hot flushes, mouth ulcers and burning micturation, consult your doctor to titrate thyroxine dose to your requirement, thease symptoms should reduce, and get urine examined to rule out UTI.
take care
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor