How can I reduce my S.triglycerides ?

i am 30. My S.triglycerides is 270.My LDL and HDL are within limits. How can I reduce my S.triglycerides ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Lab Tests ,  
Medical Topics ,   ,  
's  Response
Moderating the consumption of fats, alcohol and carbohydrates and partaking of aerobic exercise are considered essential to reducing triglyceride levels. The American Heart Association notes that diets high in carbohydrates (>60% of total caloric intake) can cause higher triglyceride levels. High triglyceride levels may be due to: * Cirrhosis * Diet low in protein and high in carbohydrates * Familial hyperlipoproteinemia (rare) * Hypothyroidism * Nephrotic syndrome * Pancreatitis * Poorly controlled diabetes