Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce high triglyceride levels?

hi my microalbumin is 39.18mg/ serum triglycerides is 182mg/dl.iam a 49 years old.daiabetic it any may be it controlled.sugar other cholesterol levels are normal.liver function,kidney function is also normel in recent reports.iam worried my weight it is 88kg.triglycerides level microalbumin levels are tell me sir
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  253
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello! After a thorough review of your problem, I would like to assure that there is nothing to be worried about! Blood glucose levels can be controlled with sugarfree & balanced diet, exercises & medications with consultation of a diabetologist.
You can easily control the triglyceride levels by diet control only, no need to add additional lipid lowering agent, as triglyceride levels are directly reflective of our intake of fat. You should avoid animal fats & prefer mustard oil instead.
Similarly low protein diet can control your raised microalbumin levels.
Thanks & take care of yourselves!
Answered: Fri, 11 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor