Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce frontal hair loss ?

Hello sir, i am vijaya age 27 and facing problem of hair fall since 5-6 year at that time unpluckable hair fall this is diffused and from hair root tip with follice . Sir i have taken lot of tropical treatment like Rootz hair oil and lotions. sir at the time of pregnancy in 2nd trimester my hair fall become reduced and it again starts falling after 3rd month of delivery at that time baby is 5 month old and taking breast feeding . Sir i am so worried that it is nutritional hair fall or androgenic(becoz mainly hair fall from frontal lobe and i have already male patter). Sir give me proper advise what i do with diet also. thanks rajasthan(jaipur)
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
I suggest your follow Ayurvedic treatment in your issue. You may visit national institute of ayurveda in Jaipur for proper treatment. Herbal oil, shampoo, herbal drugs may help you
Answered: Thu, 24 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor