Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce chronic gastric problem due to my nature of job ?

i am 47 height 175cm weight 75 kg no history of diabeties and BP but nature of job is tourisng and stressful so i am chronic to gastic problems like gas acidity .
Asked On : Thu, 23 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Sorry to hear you are having gastric problems. From your personal information of height and weight I would suggest that you try to lose some weight. The ideal body weight for you would be around 67--68 kg. There is no immediate cause for worry, as you have no history of diabetes or hypertension. You can start regular exercising with diet modification.
For the chronic gastric problem, it may get resolved with weight reduction, proper diet,and regular meals. If this persists itis better for you to see a doctor for further evaluation. In the meantime you try avoiding oily, deep fried and spicy food. Take Aludrox gel one teaspoon three times a day, but remember gastric symptoms for a long time need to be evaluated by your doctor.
Wishing you good health
Dr. Lavinia
Answered: Thu, 23 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor