Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

How can I rectify uneasiness in my right elbow while doing any activity ?

Sir I feel uncomfortable to my right elbow when I doing any activity with my right hand. one month ago I visited an orthopedic doctor . He write on my prescription uneasiness RT elbow and prescribe me a gel(VOVRAN EMULGEL) & bandage. But after one month I feel same. please give me best advice
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

Only local gel and bandage is not enough,you have to take good NSAID to relieve pain and inflamation under your doctor's guidance.

Also go for X-ray of that area to rule out further diagnosis.

Physiotherapy will be helpful to get fast recovery.

Ask your doctor for further management.
In some condition like tenis elbow recovery will start gradually.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor