Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

How can I rectify the size of the testical which is bigger than the left side ?

hello, Sir i have problem my right side of testical is big than the left im very upset everytime hanging and right side of testical is 3 times bigger than the left, when i sex with my wife right testical really distrube me, and penis quite Week than before.. can u please please tell me what should i do. im very upset. please do something and help me . i will be really thankful to you....
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Answers:  6 Views:  341
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
Normally one testicle is slightly bigger then the other.
But since your difference in size is three times it is more likely that you have problem like hydrocele,which is collection of water in the testicular sac.
I would suggest you to get examined by a Surgeon and he will do the needful for you.
Take care.
Answered: Sun, 1 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Dear Rkpunjabi
Your problem appears to be hydrocele. It is collection of fluid in the testicles and cause can be injury or even wearing of very tight clothes etc. If you place a torch beneath your right testical in a dark room you will see accumulation of fluid . Surgery is the best option where sac is everted and fluid is released. It is a minor operation usually done under local anaesthesia. Medicines help a bit but not much.Relief can be sought with herbal medicines like punarnava Guggul, Gokshur guggul etc.
Answered: Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Pediatrician Dr. Santosh Kondekar's  Response
hi rkpunjabi

if the testes is really so big, it may be like hydrocele that can be confirmed by ultrasound examination. at times there can be blood clot if there was any history fo trauma, rarely a tumor.

it can be cured completely by surgery. visit a general surgeon by appontment.
No cure by tablet to any of these.
Answered: Sun, 1 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Surgery Dr. G. HariHaran's  Response
Hi, if it is soft and fluctuant and transilluminant (bright when you keep a torch light behind it in a dark room ) - it contains fluid - HYDROCELE; if it gurgles and gets reduced when you lie down and gently push the contents with your thigh closed over the hip- it contains bowel - HERNIA; if it is solid, painless and enlargement of the testicle, it needs to be investigated to exclude MALIGNANCY; it's better to consult a surgeon than to break your head. Bye.
Answered: Sun, 1 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Aparna Kohli's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
I would like to inform you that normally, there is a difference in the size of testicles. However, to confirm that this difference is normal, please get an ultrasonography of the scrotum done. If the difference in the size of the testicles is >20%, then we need to look for a cause. Anything less than that ( i.e. 20%) is normal and need not worry you.
I hope I have addressed your concerns.
Answered: Sun, 1 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Kamal Kishore Bandil's  Response
Get Investigated for Hydrocele
Answered: Sun, 1 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor