Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

How can I recover from weakness due to an abortion ?

i was pregnant but do abortion by having pill now i get sick very soon how to recover it i am 21 aged female i get pregnancy in month of feb that after one month i take medicine such as egracap, pills of abortion , after that io get periods now from one month feeling so sick how would i recover from weekness .
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
First get confirmation that you had complete abortion by doing a sonography of pelvis.If your report shows that you had complete abortion then the weakness could be due to blood loss during abortion for which you can take medicine from your family doctor;but if you still have remaining pregnancy (incomplete abortion) you will require to consult a Gynaecologist for further management.
Answered: Tue, 29 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor