Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

How can I recover from stress caused due to my friend's deception ?

my friend age 35 lied about having lung cancer ,his brother being killed,and him mom being in the hospital is his crazy i think my friend who is 37 years old has mental health problems because he lied about having lung cancer,brother getting killed,and lied about his mom being in the hospital just to stay in a relationship with me please help me with this im stressed out and i olst my appeitite
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
As as friend you have big responsibility on your head.
to look after his mother it seems you have to play major role.
Come out from stress and have great will power.
develop self confidence and ready for making his mother fit to fight present situation.
I know you have lost your friend and have greatly distressed.
You take well nourished diet,make your mind strong.
Take B.complex and some appetizer.
ok and take care.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor