Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

How can I put up my weight ?

i am Too skinny..i want to weight put i want to know who r the doctors deals with this type of prob? hi i am Kiran.G,29 yrs old / height is 5.7 and my weight is 48 i want put up my weight.i feel i am very skinny what r the available ways to weight put up???? pls tell me the concrned doctors names and Adress also.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  441
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Consult any doctor, get few tests odne to se that blood levels are ok, and get a diet advise. follow the diet and fitness strictly.

Or Try this:

Answered: Thu, 18 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor