Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

How can I protect my skin from getting tanned and maintain my complexion ?

I am a 27 year old man who has been using fairness products since 18. I have a oily skin and sweat excessively . I have tried various sun screens but nothing siren to work on my skin. My every day sun exposure is only 1 hour even for that my skin ifs getting tanned. My son is very sensitive too, please recommend a suitable way to enhance and, maintain my complexion
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  231
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear karthik..,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
For oily face, the best Sunscreen lotion is...
1)Morning times use.....
*** ELOVERA SPF...50., Vit E, Alovera and Sun active agent..,
it is non-comedogenic, oil free, PABA free, and fragrancw free..,
marketing by.....GLENMARK..,
Ultra-sheer.,Dry touch sunblock.,
Haptoplex...broad spectrum UVA-and UVB.,

2) Night.times use...
contains 1% coffee berry...will glow the skin...
***KOJIC CREAM...contains...Kojic acid 2%, Azeloglicins 5%
Lactokine fluid 3% from CURATIO..,
Answered: Thu, 12 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Udhay Sidhu's  Response

You can go for suncross aquagel or neutrogena ulta sheer. They have a matte effect and are suitable for oily skin too.
At night time you can go for Vitamin C serums which are antioxidants and a natural whitening agent

Take Care
Answered: Thu, 12 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor