Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

How can I postpone ejaculation ?

what is important thing to make apenis to be errected for long period i am 25 years old . i started a sex with my girl friend . how ever i ejaculate with in few minutes whit out satisfiying my girl friend . so what shall i do to over come this problem?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,
this condition, premature ejaculation, is a common problem and should not be taken as harmful. however, u need to initially follow stop and squeeze technique where act is stopped just before initiation of orgasm and squeeze the penis. act can be restarted after a while. if u are not able to perform this, u may need a urologist visit.
Answered: Tue, 1 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor