Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

How can I naturally cure the worsening condition of skin over genitals?

.i am not false person trying to waste ur time or sending bad images..i cant tell about this skin condition to my parents too..iam suffering from this skin condition from almost a year and feel helpless..i wish u help me on this ..this is a pic of bottom side of my genital i hope there is a natural cure i just cant tell parents about... WWW.WWWW.WW thank you very much.all i need is your small advice on this to cure naturally : (
Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thank your for your query.

I can understand your dilemma at your condition. You will appreciate that without having a look at the condition it shall be difficult for us to help you.

I suggest that you consult your doctor or a dermatologist who will examine you and guide you appropriately.

I hope I have responded to your query to your satisfaction.


I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor