How can I manage urine protein discharge ?

urine protein discharges 1028.4 please advice further managment
Wed, 18 Jan 2012
Hi shailank;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Please write in detail the urine report as well as the symptoms you have so that we will be able to guide you .Just on basis of what you have written it is difficult to give proper advice.
Thanks
shailank bharadwaj's  Response
all reports are normal like erythocytes leukocytes thrombocytes are normal but the urine protein 1028.4mg/day and the symptoms are leg is sweeling some time increase sometime decrease here were doctors are said that we will take biopsy is ther complusory or not please give me advicce sir