Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

How can I make my loose breast tight ? Is the watery discharge is the sign of breast cancer ?

Hi... I m a girl aging 28 years just married. My Height is 5feet and weight is 55 kg. My braest size is 36 D. Braest are so loose and I have taken tests for Prolactin, harmone level it is ok.My nipple leaving a tiny white watery substance on squeezing. due to heaviness my breast going downward. I m afraid that after pregnancy and after giving birth to baby it becomes more big. My husband is not happy with such loose braests . Plz suggest me. Is the discharge is the sign of breast cancer
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
There is some dicharge ,it could be due to hormonal changes during initial marriage life(Active sex life)
Otherwise go for specific Chest exercise it will be helpful to make it firm.
Go for healty diet.avoid oily,high calorie foods.
Wear good supportive inner wear.
Consult your physician for better guidance.
Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor