Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

How can I make my face look fuller and chubby? Collagen creams and filler didn't help.

hi i have a big problem, my face is so skinny and thin and i want it to get back chubby and full . i tried all ways collagen creams and filler and they didnt help and fillers didnt give me the result i want. can u please help me
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  1218
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response

make my face look fuller and chubby:

With age some people put on weight and fulness of the face.Have you lost a lot of weight recently???, then you need to see a physician to know the cause.

If you are a teenager and are worried about skinny face the best way would be to go for FILLERS by a Plastic Surgeon.There are temporary and permanent fillers but in my opinion FAT as a Filler is the best,very cost effective and permanent.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. Kamal Kishore Bandil's  Response
Hello Pol,
Welcome here on hcm.
I will suggest you to increase your food intake so that increase your weight.
Answered: Sun, 29 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor