How can I make my dry hair healthy ?

I hav enough thick hair but they r vry dry. I dont have dandruff . Plz suggest a remedy for dry hair.
Sat, 28 Jan 2012
hello,
Dry hair can result from external factors, such as exposure to harsh chemicals, or from internal causes, such as an illness.use of harsh sampoo, exposure to sun, water quality etc.
1-Before shampooing your hair apply oil thoroughly to your hair and keep it for 1 hour and then wash.
2-use a mild shampoo
3 dry hair naturally
4-Always use a good conditioner after applying shampoo and washing your hair.
5- take lot of fruits.green veg
6-have sufficient water
7-protect you hair from sun
8-do regular yoga and brething exercise
9-increse you protein intake, have balanced nutritious food.
hope its helpful. take care