Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

How can I make my child less adamant ?

My son is now 4 years of age. I was born during the severe temperature (102 degrees) was, and I - were conversion feet. after the treatment. Then, after 1 month of birth , but he did not have a fever - was conversion feet. Then did not have a problem. i m Service-holder, I can not give my child over time. My son is now the target is, he is very very Persistent and playing computer games. It may be difficult to level a lot of games. They had a computer in the ex part, but the socialization is very low. outgoing when and where to enjoy But people with less severe when the tears started into the Persistent. what for conversion ,fever is a severe nerve problem at birth. Please tell us. And what treatment? s
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello welcome to heathcare magic forum,please do not take too much tension ,
as id symptom persists ,can give anti-anxiety and anti -depressants and take advice of neurologist
for expert opinion and advice .
Take Care
Answered: Sun, 31 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor