Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

How can I make both my breast look equal ?

My One side Breast is develop and one side is not I am so upset please resolve my problem
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,      first thing,Don't be upset.Slight inequality of devoloment is seen many a times. there won't be functional defect.     Yes, you can try to improve by doing specific exersises for chest devolopment.It is to be accompanied by high protein diet.     If too much of difference can be treated by a gynecologist after examining you./cosmatic surgery.     A miner difference can be managed by using padded bras. Thanks.
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor