How can I lose weight as it causes pain in my legs and knees ?

sir i am over weight after my two childs andalso have a problem in feets it pain very much i am only 31 years old i cant do walk fastly bcoz my feet starts paining i have tried a lot to loose some weight i m a female of 31 years . i have two kids by segerian . after that i got over weigh . i also have problem in my feets . i also have the problem of uric acid & gastrics . my problem of feet started when i fall down i have a tried everything . i cant walk or stand for long time as y feets and back stabts paining .plz help me
Mon, 26 Nov 2012