Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

169 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can I lose weight as it causes pain in my legs and knees ?

sir i am over weight after my two childs andalso have a problem in feets it pain very much i am only 31 years old i cant do walk fastly bcoz my feet starts paining i have tried a lot to loose some weight i m a female of 31 years . i have two kids by segerian . after that i got over weigh . i also have problem in my feets . i also have the problem of uric acid & gastrics . my problem of feet started when i fall down i have a tried everything . i cant walk or stand for long time as y feets and back stabts paining .plz help me
Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
hello.. first of all get your vitamin D3 and B12 levels checked as when they are low, your healing process slows down... you need to also show a good physiotherapist for exercises to can start still cycling which will not cause feet also need to control your uric acid levels through medication..for uric acid avoid red meat, organ meats, chicken, fish, eggs, spinach, beans.. for gastric problem avoid milk and wheat.. have other cereals like oats, jowar, ragi, brown small meals every 2-3 hours.. fruits, nuts, sprouts etc as mid meals.. keep dinner light like soups, salads and veggies..drink lot of well..
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
primary cause for pain is your weight, another cause will be the gaout as uric acid level is high.As you have the gastric problem your diegestive system is also poor.i will suggest you the ayurveda treatment ,panchakarma along vit yoga.Varunadi kashay+sahacharadi kashay 2tsf twice daily after food, tab chandraprabha 2 tab twice daily before food,haritaki churna 2tsf as laxative at bed time with worm water. these all medicins are awailable in any ayurvedic shops in india, if you r from out of india contact me on -
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
welcome to health care magic
u should have proper treatmnet for gout..have uric acid level checked
some excercises will help u
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....