Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

How can I loose excessive fat ?

i ma male 24 years old i am overweight about 8 and my height is 171 cm what should i do and what do i eat i just owerweight 8 kilograms and i think there is a huge problem for me i d like loss my fat just give me suggestion?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The ideal weight for height of 171 is 59-74 which is the acceptable range and if you feel you are overweight and need to reduce you should start exercising immediately.To lose in case of males is easier once you start exercise and also cut down on excess of oily ;fatty;fried food;junk food etc.Take a healthy diet regularly and do exercises.The better option to do a rational weight loss is to join a Gym where you get a dietitian to guide regarding your diet and a fitness trainer to guide you for the needed exercise.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor